Remember Beneath a Steel Sky? Remember that awesome Blade Runner game? Well if the answer to that is “yes and yes” then you REALLY have to check out Technobabylon, a new cyberpunk adventure game from Wadjet Eye Games.
City of Newton, 2087. CEL agents Charlie Regis and Max Lao are investigating a serial Mindjacker who is tapping into the neural wiring of seemingly ordinary citizens, stealing their knowledge and leaving them dead. An agoraphobic net addict named Latha Sesame might be the next target. But when Charlie’s past comes back to haunt him, he and his partner find themselves on opposite sides of the law, with Latha’s fate in the crossfire.
Technobabylon will release for Windows on May 21st. Pre-order before then and receive a slew of extra bonuses. Including:
- Digital soundtrack—an hour of cyberpunk tunes composed by Gemini Rue’s Nathan Allen Pinard
- Behind-the-scenes video of voiceover recording sessions
- Production art gallery including concept art, 3D models, full-size character portraits, and more
- The Technobabylon Codex—PDF booklet providing backstory and context for the game’s vast cyberpunk world
- Exclusive desktop wallpaper
All of these goodies are preorder exclusives, and will be delivered by email on or before May 21. You’ll also get the game as a DRM-free download from the Wadjet Eye Games website, or a Steam key.
So, there you go. Consider yourselves informed. We will be getting hands on with the game very soon, so look forward to more on Technobabylon in the near future.
If you want to find out more, or pre-order to get all those awesome perks, visit: http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/pre-order/technobabylon/